Mike Hutson is an active speaker delivering expertise to college classrooms, corporate settings and business groups. With a broad base of experience across multiple industries and companies, Mike speaks for private groups and larger events. Each speaking engagement is tailored to your event with insights specific to your business or organization. Mike’s passion for seeing middle market enterprises succeed drives his desire to share tangible performance-improving approaches to help your business, and its leaders, avoid pitfalls and rise to the top.
If a topic of interest is not listed below contact us. We would be happy to discuss putting together a presentation that would be of value to your organization.
Here’s a sample list of topics Mike covers:
- Why M&A Transactions Fail – How to change the outcome
- Succession & Transition Planning – A common sense approach
- Building Businesses – Begin with the end in mind
- Keys to Enduring Success for Your Company
- Capital Structure for Middle Market Companies – A risk-based approach
- Why Good Companies Fail
- Financial Management for Entrepreneurs
- The Role of the Middle-Market CFO – Moving from functional excellence to driving value
- Unbundling Value Drivers – Driving strategic & operational excellence
- Removing the Noise – Improving business processes
- Will Your Business Survive if You Don’t?
- Selling Your Business – Are you leaving big bucks on the table?
- Don’t Kill the Golden Goose – Preparing for, then executing growth strategies
- Managing the Stages of Value Growth
- Strategic Pricing
- Your Wealth: Reality or Mirage?
- Managing Turnarounds – The good, the bad and the ugly
- Hedging Long-Term Currency Exposure – A case study of the approach, analysis, and outcome